We believe that working with a coach is the secret sauce when it comes to great success.
The process helps you clarify your goals for the future, create a meaningful plan and stay focused. Absolute Engagement works with a select group of advisors to provide one-on-one coaching in two key areas, outlined below.
#1 Realize the Opportunity: Work less, Achieve more, and Get Stuff Done in 2020
This program was added in May 2020 to not only help you navigate through the pandemic, but create a meaningful plan for the future. It is designed for advisors who want a true partner to help them tackle the ‘everyday’ more efficiently, while looking forward – all in the midst of a very challenging environment.
The program is designed to help you:
- Get crystal clear on what is most important and to execute with clarity
- Do what is important and avoid the busy work
- Reduce stress and workload, finding the appropriate balance between life and work
- Create a strategy for the future of your business, in one of the most dynamic and challenging environments in history
The support we provide is very hands on, including weekly contact with our senior coach, Lisa Bean.
The Coaching Process includes:
- An initial discovery call to understand your business and craft a customized plan of action
- Monthly coaching calls (60 minutes) to dig deep, gain clarity and set a plan for the coming month
- Weekly follow-up and contact with your coach to maintain accountability to the plan, to drive momentum, and to break through any real-time roadblocks that present themselves
The program cost is $495/month with a minimum three-month commitment. Fees are quoted in $USD.
Interested in learning more? Book a call with Lisa to see if and how we can support you.
# 2 Your Engagement Edge
This program focuses on the future and is designed to help you create a client experience that is not only engaging but makes you a magnet for exactly the right clients.
The support we provide includes direction, tools and resources to create an extraordinary experience, drawing on Absolute Engagement’s Client Experience Framework and our on-going investor research. Based on an in-depth discovery and assessment, your coach, Lisa Bean, will map out a plan that reflects where you are today and where you want to go.
Absolute Engagement’s Client Experience Framework
You may find it helpful to evaluate your own client experience based on this framework, and understand the gaps that need to be filled. We’ve created a tool to help you take stock. Click below to take the assessment.
The Coaching Process includes:
- An initial in-depth discovery call (90 minutes) to understand your current client experience and the goals you have set for your business and clients.
- Monthly coaching calls (60 minutes) to set goals, discuss progress and create accountability. Each call is followed by a written summary and recommended actions for the next month.
- Access to our proprietary online platform, where you’ll find the tools and resources to take action. In addition to working directly with your coach, your dashboard is accessible by the entire team, which provides you with step-by-step guidance on each topic area, along with the resources, tools and templates to help you take action.
The program cost is $495/month with a minimum six-month commitment. Fees quoted are $USD.
Interested in learning more? Book a call with Lisa to see if or how we can support you.
Meet Lisa Bean, Absolute Engagement’s Senior Coach and Consultant
Lisa helps advisors and firms grow their businesses and connect with clients through a powerful and engaging client experience.
Lisa brings more than 20 years of industry experience from working as an advisor and in key executive positions at Price Metrix and CIBC Wood Gundy. In the latter role, she led the practice management department and a team of coaches who worked with their top advisors. Lisa has coached or consulted with thousands of advisors and their teams, giving her a unique perspective on best practices and how to succeed in an evolving industry.
Lisa holds her coaching credentials through the International Coaching Federation, is a Certified Financial Services Coach, and a graduate of the Securities Industry Institute offered jointly by SIFMA and The Wharton School of Business. She holds an HBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
You can reach Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org